Sales Enablement Specialist
HappyCo (Happy Inspector)
Sales & Business Development
United States · Remote
Posted on Saturday, September 23, 2023
HappyCo is a company where people can grow their careers and work with like minded people, with no egos or politics. HappyCo is values driven and offers a flexible, supportive culture. Join HappyCo and Make Work Happy!
Our new dedicated Sales Enablement Specialist will be the first sales enablement professional to join our dynamic team. The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in enhancing the productivity and effectiveness of our sales teams by developing insightful sales assets, materials, and training programs.
This role is a 100% US-Remote role; however, in order to effectively collaborate with Australia-based team members effectively candidates located within the US Pacific or Mountain time zones are preferred.
Week by Week
During your first 1-2 weeks you will:
- Get to know our leadership, culture, and values
- Complete our HappyCo orientation and onboarding program
- Onboard with the Rev Ops, Sales and BDR teams
- Familiarize yourself with Salesforce and other sales tech stack systems
- Read our favorite industry primers
- Attend your first Company Wide Meeting (bi-weekly) and Department Meeting (weekly)
During your first 1-3 months you will:
- Get acquainted with the different departments
- Get acquainted with our products and product lines, scheduling meetings with product and marketing teams to quickly assimilate HappyCo’s customer offerings
- Through interviews, shadowing and listening to Gong calls, create use cases (i.e. why people buy, customer expectations, preferences, dislikes, overall satisfaction) with our products and services
- Develop strategy and deliver guidance on pipeline prioritization
- Conduct a competitive analysis to identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats from key competitors in the vertical Multi-Family SaaS industry, to help our sales team better position our products
During your first 3-12 months you will:
- Sales Asset Creation: Design and produce a variety of sales assets, including training decks on products, battle cards, sales strategy and objection handling guides, product comparison sheets, playbooks, templates, and EBR slides
- Prescriptive Sales Methodology Development: Partner with sales leadership to create a standardized, prescriptive sales methodology training, covering topics from discovery and demo processes to objection handling and negotiations
- Sales Onboarding Process Development: Design, implement, and continuously refine a comprehensive onboarding process tailored for new salespeople, ensuring they are quickly and effectively integrated into the team and are equipped with the essential knowledge and skills to hit the ground running and improve time to productivity
- Sales Tech Stack Training Creation: Develop detailed training programs and materials focused on our sales tech stack, ensuring the sales team is proficient in leveraging these tools to optimize their sales processes and interactions with prospects and customers
- Deliver Sales Training: Occasionally deliver training sessions on various topics, ensuring the sales team is equipped with the knowledge and skills to succeed
- Product Messaging Collaboration: Work closely with the Product Managers and Marketing team to develop precise messaging for the sales teams to be able to effectively understand and communicate new and existing products and product features
- Marketing and Design Collaboration: Work jointly with the marketing and design teams to curate product datasheets and tradeshow materials essential for both sales representatives and customers
Role Responsibilities and Expected Outcomes
- Ensure Account Executives have transparency into what should be tackled each day, by priority, and with visual triggers
- Ensure sales management and leadership have insights into performance and compliance
- Ensure HappyCo has operational transparency and stability as it continues to scale
- Continuously refine our sales processes and enablement based on data and feedback
What we think you need to be successful
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a SaaS startup environment, ideally with at least 2-3 years experience in sales enablement; however, other experience within sales, marketing, or project management will be considered
- Experience as a quota-carrying sales professional is highly preferred
- Proficient in designing, managing, and rolling out highly effective sales enablement projects on time
- Demonstrated ability to produce end materials for sales training and initiatives
- Demonstrated ability to improve sales team productivity and success effectiveness
- Strong organizational, written/verbal communication, and project management skills
- Passionate about sales strategies and methodologies, with a flair for training and capacity-building
- Familiarity with tools, technologies and best practices used in sales enablement and training: such as lead prospecting, routing, email automation systems and scheduling tools; Gong; best practice enablement via Salesforce AppExchange; nice to have: content management and delivery
Keys to optimum happiness at HappyCo
- Pushing forward in ambiguity while striving for clarity
- Prioritizing for sustained impact vs helping in the moment
- Empowering teams instead of enforcing standards
- Be a proactive contributor with a strong growth mindset
- Experience and understanding of early-stage scale-ups and the challenges they face
- Experience within the multifamily residential property industry is highly desirable
++Work from anywhere!
++Opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing technology companies in the PropTech industry
++Generous paid parental leave
++Unlimited time off
++Monthly stipends to support Wellness and Home Office expenses
Find out more about our US Employee Benefits on our careers page: https://happy.co/company/careers/employee-benefits-usa
Founded in 2011, HappyCo (happy.co) builds mobile and cloud solutions to enable real-time property data. Our flagship product suite 'Happy Property’ has 3.5M units on its platform and has captured more than 400 million photos.
We’re everyday people with a shared purpose — improving the lives of others. Our team is made up of thinkers, talkers, planners, makers, builders and everything in between. Together, we’re turning our passions into happier communities!
When customers use our software, their communities get stronger. Our tools empower everyone in multifamily property management to improve their operations and maximize returns, which means they’re building better experiences for their residents. Learn more about our Product Vision here!
Our HappyCo Culture
HappyCo strives to build better communities. So naturally, we are dedicated to making our own community an enjoyable place that allows us do our best work. We’re devoted to building an inclusive, supportive culture that empowers each HappyCo’er to succeed and grow. To learn more about our culture, check out our Glassdoor page and our careers page!
- Work from anywhere supported by a flexible company culture
- Opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing technology companies in the PropTech industry
- Generous paid parental leave
- Competitive and equitable pay, including stock options
- Company retreats
- Access to employee assistance programs to support both physical and mental wellness
- Monthly stipends to support Wellness and Home Office expenses
Find out more about our US Employee Benefits here!
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that HappyCo upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status. HappyCo is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures.
A note to Recruitment Agencies: Please don’t reach out to us about our roles -- we’ve got it covered. We don’t accept unsolicited agency resumes and HappyCo is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.