Senior Product Manager
Gladly is the only customer service software built around people, not tickets. Gladly applies AI differently, to help brands deliver radically personal customer service at scale, enabling consumers to help themselves and turning customer service agents into heroes by making them more productive. Every conversation starts with a real-time understanding of the customer. With every channel built-in – voice, email, SMS, chat, social messaging, self-service – companies have one, lifelong conversation stream with their customers. The world’s most loved brands including Allbirds, Bombas, Crate & Barrel, Ulta Beauty, and Warby Parker leverage Gladly to build lifelong loyal customers.
Our team loves working at Gladly because of its people, continuous growth opportunities, all in commitment to DEIB, collaboration, and culture.
What you’ll do on the team:
- Create a vision and strategy for your product area that furthers the company goals and vision
- Deeply understand the market and customer needs to identify compelling problems worth solving and the viability of solutions, in partnership with design, marketing, and engineering
- Validate, plan, and deliver on both impactful enhancements and new products
- Collaborate across Product teams to build a cohesive product and hone your PM craft
- Bring others along in the process (Sales, Customer Success, Execs, partners, etc.), and align teams with a clear message
A few projects you could be working on:
- Making chat experiences richer and more engaging
- Expanding into new channels, and/or adding new features to our existing channel integrations like Instagram and SMS
- Creating a seamless login experience for our chat product
- Optimizing our built-in telephony and web socket infrastructure
- Exploring and articulating a vision for the way consumers interact with brands
What you’ll bring to the team:
- Have 5+ years of experience as a product manager, preferably with some exposure in B2B SaaS and Consumer software products
- Demonstrate strong communication skills and intuition for how to approach communication with a wide range of audiences
- Can telescope between the details and the big picture
- Are skilled at discovery, gathering, and navigating qualitative and quantitative inputs
- Know what great design looks like, and care about delivering experiences modern consumers will enjoy
- Grasp technical details and understand technical constraints when working with engineers
- Build trust easily with collaborators and listen well, while also knowing how to push forward independently where needed
- Love tackling hard problems and coming up with powerfully simple solutions
Research has shown that individuals from marginalized groups are less likely to apply to jobs where they don't meet 100% of the criteria. Gladly values the diversity of experience, so if you believe you have the right skill set, we welcome you to apply - even if you don't check every box in the job description. We're committed to an inclusive workplace and would love to see if you could be the next great addition to our team.
$150,000 to $180,000 per annum; equity, and benefits.
For cash compensation, we set standard ranges for all U.S.-based roles based on function, level, and geographic location, benchmarked against similar-stage growth companies. In order to be compliant with local legislation, as well as to provide greater transparency to candidates, we share salary ranges on all job postings regardless of desired hiring location. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including geographic location as well as candidate experience and expertise, and may vary from the amounts listed above.
Working at Gladly:
Putting people first is kind of our thing. Not only is it at the core of our product, but shapes our overall culture at Gladly—from our approach to hiring, to our benefits, and how we think about our place in the community.
We have embraced remote work and make it easy for our team to work from anywhere, but we also invest in opportunities to get the teams together in person regularly.
We have a strong work ethic, but value life outside of work, too.
- We win as one team: We believe the most important focus for us as a team is making the company successful.
- We are successful when our customers succeed: We are committed to understanding the needs and expectations of our customers. We provide an exceptional product along with expertise and insight to help achieve their goals.
- We believe in challenging the status quo: We know that our greatest strength is our ability to cultivate a growth mindset focused on reinventing customer service.
- We value underdog grit: Success isn't always about having the most resources or the most experience; it's about having the determination and grit to keep pushing forward especially when it’s hard.
- We strive to make every shot count: We will never have enough “shots on goal” so we strive to make every project, feature, customer presentation, the best it can be.
- We embrace transparency: We know the best outcomes come from collaboration followed by communication of and commitment to the decision.
Our focus is on people and that starts with our employees. As an employee you can count on:
- Competitive salaries, stock options
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance
- Generous paid time off
- Generous paid Parental Leave
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Home office stipends
Founded in 2014 by a team of repeat entrepreneurs with multiple successful exits, Gladly is reinventing customer service. By focusing on customers instead of tickets, we are disrupting a $70B market and are proud to count Crate and Barrel, Warby Parker and many other innovative brands as customers. Gladly has raised over $110M from Greylock Partners, NEA, GGV Capital, Glynn Capital and JetBlue Tech Ventures.
Gladly has made the decision to become a fully distributed company, allowing employees to live anywhere in the United States, and candidates to come from nearly any geographical region. That said, we also highly value our collaborative and creative culture and commit to meeting in real life as a company at least once per quarter when it is safe to do so.