Head of Support
Hi! We are looking for a Head of Support to deliver an amazing service to our customers and help increase engagement with them, reduce our SLA's, increase our NPS and minimise the churn rate.
- Close leadership, able to motivate the team and make people grow.
- Customer focused, able to understand the problems and needs to offer solutions that impact all markets.
- Monitor KPI's and SLA's of the team's performance with the aim of scaling and automating processes
- Analyse data to identify areas of improvement in the support operation
- Develop a retention strategy that impacts positively on our churn metrics
- Work closely with company stakeholders such as product, marketing and sales in order to improve our customer journey flows
- Reporting directly to the VP of CX, will work closely on the Support team's strategy and how to automate processes and improve service.
- Essential to be curious and passionate about the world of customer service.
- Proven experience in Customer Success/Experience, Support, ideally in a hyper-growth environment.
- Experience with Hubspot or other CRMs. Experience implementing customer support platforms, chats, phones or other customer communication channels
- Detail-oriented, analytical and good communication skills
- Direct impact in previous projects by automating, scaling teams and improving KPI's
- Previous experience managing teams between 20 - 30 people with a middle management layer
- Experience working with customer success full lifecycle
- Fluency in English
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment; organised and self-motivated
Perks of being part of our team
- Save expenses with Cobee and get your salary in advance with Payflow
- Gympass and Alan as private health insurance
- Language classes with Yolk Academy & Factorial Language exchange
- Syra and Apeteat discounts
- Flexible schedules, pet Friendly and no dress code!
About Factorial HR
Factorial is an all-in-one HR Software fast-growing startup founded in 2016. Our mission is to help SMEs automate HR workflows, centralise people data and make better business decisions.
We have thousands of customers in over 60 countries all over the world and across industries and built a super diverse and multicultural team of over +850 people in Barcelona, Brazil, Mexico, and EEUU offices.
We've won awards and received outstanding customer feedback since day one. The past years we closed over 200M$ in funding with top international venture capital firms (Atomico, Tiger Global, CRV, Creandum, Point Nine Capital, and K Fund).