Business Development Manager
At Factorial we're looking for a highly motivated and results-driven Business Development Manager to join our rockstar team. You will play a key role in driving the growth of our company by identifying and managing new business opportunities with our current and new partners.
- Cultivate strong relationships with new Partners, lead negotiations, and own end-to-end plan execution
- Identify, develop and implement effective strategies to drive new business through partnerships
- Manage multiple core projects to boost product adoption and increase business impact
- Work closely with the sales team to identify key opportunities and leverage partners for sales acceleration through collaborative selling efforts
- Plan and execute co-marketing initiatives with partners to enhance brand visibility and drive joint marketing campaigns
- Track and analyze the department's performance, providing insights and recommendations for continuous improvement
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with various levels of management, partners, stakeholders, and clients
Your Profile 🧐
- Min. 3 years of experience in a business development, partnerships or sales roles, preferably in the tech or SaaS industry.
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding business targets.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong negotiation and closing skills.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and able to work independently.
- Fluent in both English and Spanish.
- Flexibility to adapt to a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
Perks of being part of our team 😏
- Save expenses with Cobee and get your salary in advance with Payflow
- Healthy life with Gympass and Alan as private health insurance
- Language classes with Yolk Academy & Factorial Language exchange
- Syra and Apeteat discounts
- Flexible schedules, pet Friendly and no dress code!
About Factorial HR
Factorial is an all-in-one HR software platform that helps small and medium-sized businesses streamline their HR processes, from employee onboarding to time tracking and performance management. With over thousands of customers in more than 65 countries, we are disrupting the way companies manage their HR operations and workforce.
Join us on our mission to empower businesses with the tools they need to succeed!