Country Product Manager Team Lead
At Factorial we're looking for an Country Product Manager Team Lead to manage our CPM team working for multiple markets.
- Develop and execute an effective recruitment strategy to hire new Country Product Managers quickly and efficiently.
- Manage a team of Country Product Managers to ensure high performance and achievement of targets.
- Monitor team performance metrics and take actions to address gaps and improvements.
- Implement new strategies and tactics to increase customer retention, sales, and research about the markets.
- Motivate your team and give feedback constantly.
- Help create a fun, high-energy environment where people love coming to work.
- Maintain consistency in hitting duration and retention targets.
- Proven experience in B2B SaaS environment, and Team Lead experience, ideally in a Customer Experience team, with a track record of driving customer retention and Sales enablement.
- Speak fluent English. Other languages are a plus
- Experience in sales is a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Passionate about technology and customer service.
- Knowledge of the HR industry will be valuable.
Perks of being part of our team
- Save expenses with Cobee and get your salary in advance with Payflow
- Healthy life with Gympass and Alan as private health insurance
- Language classes with Yolk Academy & Factorial Language exchange
- Syra and Apeteat discounts
- Flexible schedules, pet Friendly and no dress code!
About Factorial HR
Factorial is an all-in-one HR Software fast-growing startup founded in 2016. Our mission is to help SMEs automate HR workflows, centralize people data and make better business decisions.
Currently, we help thousands of customers in more than 60 countries all over the world and across industries, Our multicultural and diverse team has over 1000 people in Barcelona, Brazil, Mexico, and US offices.