Onboarding Specialist Team Lead
At Factorial we're looking for a Onboarding Specialist Team Lead on site to help us take the company to the next level.
We want to develop the extremely talented people in our team, scale the company culture and evangelize our views on how Human Resources can make a difference for organizations all over the world. 🚀
Factorial is an all-in-one HR Software fast-growing startup founded in 2016. Our mission is to help SMEs automate HR workflows, centralise people data and make better business decisions.
We landed in Mexico in 2021 and we have thousands of customers in over 60 countries all over the world and across industries and built a super diverse and multicultural team of over +1000 people in Barcelona, Brazil, Mexico, and EEUU offices.
We've won awards and received outstanding customer feedback since day one. The past years we closed over 200M$ in funding with top international venture capital firms (Atomico, Tiger Global, CRV, Creandum, Point Nine Capital, and K Fund).
(Kindly note this is not an HR Onboarding function, it is part of our sales process).
Ready to be part of the challenge?🚀
The Role 📜
- Develop and execute an effective recruitment strategy to hire new Onboarding Specialists quickly and efficiently.
- Manage a team of Onboarding Specialists to ensure high performance and achievement of targets.
- Monitor team performance metrics and take actions to address gaps and improvements.
- Implement new strategies and tactics to increase customer retention, satisfaction, and reduce onboarding duration.
- Motivate your team and give feedback constantly.
- Help create a fun, high-energy environment where people love coming to work.
- Maintain consistency in hitting duration and retention targets.
Your Profile 🧐
- Proven experience in B2B SaaS environment, and Team Lead experience, ideally in a Customer Experience team, with a track record of driving customer retention and onboardings.
- Speak fluent English and Spanish
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Passionate about technology and customer service.
- Knowledge of the HR industry will be valuable.
Perks of being part of our team 😏
- Uncapped commissions and earnings - we reward hard work
- High growth, multicultural and friendly environment
- Health insurance
- Healthy life with Gympass
- Free languages classes
- Free coffee and tea
- Transportation assistance
- Grosery Vouchers
- Access to a corporate Health platform wich includes medical doctor, psychologist and nutritionist
Diversity is part of our culture and we are infused in an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates. Please feel free to apply with the way it suits you better! (blind resume, identity pronouns, cover letter, etc). We do not discriminate on any aspect, in fact; Factorial encourage everyone to join us!