Sales Operations Analyst
At Factorial we are looking for a new Sales Operations Analyst in our CDMX office to help us improve the sales processes in the LATAM and US offices!
The role 📜
1. Administer and support the Hubspot platform (adding new users creating new fields, implementing changes in the process, building workflows , etc)
2. Develop and maintain standardised operations reports and dashboards to monitor Sales Performance
3. Build repeatable processes to empower the whole sales team
4. Support day-to-day inquiries from the sales team providing prompt and efficient resolution to all their inquiries
5. Provide guidelines and education to the sales team around hubspot policies
Your Profile 🧐
- Hubspot or other CRM knowledge is mandatory.
- Previous experience on a similar position is a plus
- Organisation and attention to details is a must
- Excellent communication skills. Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and deliver to a high standard
- Experience in creating complex reports, dashboards and documenting processes
Perks of being part of our team 😏
- High growth, multicultural and friendly environment
- Health insurance
- Healthy life with Gympass
- Factorial Language exchange
About Factorial HR
Factorial is an all-in-one HR Software fast-growing startup founded in 2016. Our mission is to help SMEs automate HR workflows, centralise people data and make better business decisions.
We have thousands of customers in over 60 countries all over the world and across industries and built a super diverse and multicultural team of over +1000 people in Barcelona, Brazil, Mexico, and US offices.
We've won awards and received outstanding customer feedback since day one. The past years we closed over 200M$ in funding with top international venture capital firms (Atomico, Tiger Global, CRV, Creandum, Point Nine Capital, and K Fund).