Junior Customer Support- US Market
At Factorial we're looking for an on site Jr Customer Support to help us take the company to the next level.
We want to develop the extremely talented people in our team, scale the company culture and evangelize our views on how Human Resources can make a difference for organizations all over the world.
Factorial is an all-in-one HR Software fast-growing startup founded in 2016. Our mission is to help SMEs automate HR workflows, centralise people data and make better business decisions.
We landed in Mexico in 2021 and we have thousands of customers in over 60 countries all over the world and across industries and built a super diverse and multicultural team of over +1000 people in Barcelona, Brazil, Mexico, and EEUU offices.
We've won awards and received outstanding customer feedback since day one. The past years we closed over 200M$ in funding with top international venture capital firms (Atomico, Tiger Global, CRV, Creandum, Point Nine Capital, and K Fund).
- Ensure prompt and accurate answers to all clients’ queries via ticket/call offering personalized feedback within the expected time limits (SLA).
- Guide our new clients with up to 21 seats through the onboarding and account set up, to guarantee an amazing experience for our clients.
- Provide after-sales support, Cross-selling, up-selling and churn management, and guarantee a strong long term, transparent and trustable relationship.
- Build, engage and develop top quality relationships with our customers, through regular communication, via tickets, calls and video calls.
- Manage your own customer portfolio, keep its information updated on a daily basis and work on proactive improvement action plans.
- Promote and explain new products/services and functionalities to existing customers.
- You will work hand in hand with different teams - especially with the sales, product, and development teams - you will be their main contact person, so the feedback you can provide them will be super valuable.
- Fluent in Spanish & English
- Previous Customer oriented experience; other Sales,Customer Satisfaction, and similar experiences are highly valued!
- You like making things easier for customers and colleagues. If there’s a roadblock, you want to smooth it away!
- Ambitious, self-motivated but team worker, energetic and positive thinker (eyes on the bright side!)
- Committed, organized, proactive problem solver and you love helping people.
- Strong organizational skills with extensive use of CRM tools.
- Decisive and fearless to pick up the phone and support our clients.
- Ready to work in a fast-paced, less corporate, startup environment.
- Eager to take ownership of the company and share improvement points (we have a culture of change!)
You are a good fit if you:
- You live in Mexico City (onsite)
- Are passionate about sales
- Have strong communication skills
- You enjoy working in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- Not afraid of risk
- Passionate about technology
- Are ready to work with a no excuses attitude
- Know the difference between being productive and being busy - actively think outside the box to overcome difficult situations and learn from them
- Understand the importance of empathising with people to offer them value
- You understand and take seriously the importance of your role for the success of the company
- You like to work hard and play hard
Perks of being part of our team
- Uncapped commissions and earnings - we reward hard work
- High growth, multicultural and friendly environment
- Health insurance
- Healthy life with Gympass
- Free languages classes
- Free coffee and tea
- Transportation assistance
- Grosery Vouchers
- Access to a corporate Health platform wich includes medical doctor, psychologist and nutritionist
Diversity is part of our culture and we are infused in an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates. Please feel free to apply with the way it suits you better! (blind resume, identity pronouns, cover letter, etc). We do not discriminate on any aspect, in fact; Factorial encourage everyone to join us!