Product Design Lead
We are looking for a highly skilled and experienced Product Design Lead to help imagine the future of Factorial’s People products by developing innovative, user-centric digital experiences.
About Factorial 💆
Our vision is to help small and medium companies automate company workflows and put people at the center of the organizations to make better business decisions. We currently serve +8.000 customers in over 60 countries with a super talented team of +950 people.
The Role ✨
We are looking for a hands-on leader, passionate about digital products, a track record of designing and delivering innovative digital interfaces and products with business impact.
As part of the Product team, you will build tools to help companies hire and develop employees, and contribute to making Factorial a source of trust, fostering responsible growth and promoting a people-centric approach. You’ll lead several product teams in collaboration with a Product Lead and an Engineer Director, and be an active contributor to bringing our future products to life and elevating our current products through our digital interfaces.
- Lead the design team in the development of innovative and user-centered digital products.
- Set the vision and direction for the design team, ensuring that all designs meet business and user needs.
- Implement an ideate-execute-validate loop as lean as possible, to deliver value on time and to a high standard.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (including product management, engineering, and data) to ensure that designs are feasible and aligned with business goals.
- Define and design products simultaneously, rather than sequentially, in two parallel activities: discovery and delivery.
- Identify opportunities and risks, and tackle them upfront, ensuring teams perform at their best.
- Mentor and support the development of team members, helping them to grow and improve their skills.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest design trends and technologies, and continuously strive to improve the team's design process and output.
Independently of the requirements, we encourage you to apply if you are interested in the position. The list below is just a starting point of our conversations. It doesn't mean we won't hire you if you don't have one of the skills. We hire for talent.
You're a good fit if...
- 5+ years of experience in product design, with at least 2 years in a leadership role.
- Strong portfolio showcasing your design process and end-to-end product design skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to clearly articulate design decisions and rationale.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and leading design projects from concept to launch with proven business impact.
- Experience mentoring and supporting the development of team members.
- Proficiency in Spanish and English.
You have a plus if...
- Experience in startup environment.
- Experience building B2B Sass products.
- Experience using or building People Management software
- Experience using or building Employee Experience Management software.
- Experience using or building Data Discovery software.
The salary range for this position starts at 93.000€. We won't consider how many years of experience you have but your knowledge and skills.
We care about people, and we also offer employee benefits. You can check them in the end.
We care about people and we also offer a lot of benefits for employees:
- High growth, multicultural and friendly environment 🤝🏽
- Continuous training and learning based on your needs 🤓
- Flexible schedules ⏰
- Alan private health insurance 🩺
- Healthy life with Gympass (Gyms, pools, outdoor classes) 🧘🏽♀️
- Save expenses with Cobee💰
- Language classes with Yolk Academy & Factorial Language exchange 👩🏽🏫
- Get the most out of your salary with Payflow
And when at the office...
- Breakfast in the office and organic fruit 🍏
- Syra and ApetEat discounts 🍱
- Free caffeine and theine ☕
- Pet Friendly 🐶
We believe in fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion, with team members from more than 25 countries. Our work environment is designed to be welcoming and inclusive for all employees and candidates.
If it sounds good for you, we encourage you to apply in a way that suits you best, whether it's through a blind resume, sharing identity pronouns, cover letter, or any other approach that makes you feel comfortable.