Junior Billing and Collection Specialist
At Factorial we're looking for a Junior Billing and Collection Specialist to help us take the company to the next level. 📈
This profile will report directly to the
We want to develop the extremely talented people in our team, scale the company culture and evangelize our views on how Human Resources can make a difference for organizations all over the world. 🌎
The Role 📜
We are looking for a self-driven and competent Billing and Collection Intern - LATAM Market to join our Finance team.
What will you be doing:
- Contact clients and collect missed and outstanding payments.
- Identify outstanding account receivables
- Investigate historical data for debts and bills
- Process payments and refunds
- Knowledge of the current legislation for the issuance of invoices in Mexico.
- Resolve billing issues
- Resolve customer credit issues
- Contact clients and discuss their overdue payments
- Update account status records
- Prepare and present reports on collection activities and progress
- 2 to 3 years of experience in similar position in start up sector preferably
Your Profile 🧐
- Ambitious, self-motivated, energetic
- Committed, organized, proactive
- Flexible, fast learner, risk-taker
- Decisive, multi-task
- Fluent Spanish and English
- Excellence in communicating and problem-solving
- You must live in Mexico City (onsite)
About Factorial HR 🤓
Factorial is an all-in-one HR Software fast-growing startup founded in 2016. Our mission is to help SMEs automate HR workflows, centralise people data and make better business decisions.Currently we help more than 7000 customers in over 60 countries all over the world and across industries, and we've built a diverse and multicultural team of over +1000 people in Barcelona, Brazil, Mexico, and US offices.🌎
Do you want to know more about us? 👀
We've recently became the newest unicorn in Spain 🦄, and we've won awards and received outstanding customer feedback since day one. Factorial raised over 200M$ in funding with top international venture capital firms (Atomico, Tiger, CRV, Creandum, Point Nine Capital, and K Fund).