At Factorial we're looking for a new eager to develop their career in People HR while helping us boost the company to the next level! 📈
...but before digging into much details...
Factorial bets for potential and growth, so we currently evaluate all seniority levels; Junior, Mid & Senior, as we believe diversity and collaboration are the key for rocking the world!
If you seek a place to demonstrate and be accountable of your own success, but you don't meet every point of this Job Description, please, apply anyway!
Are you ready for the challenge?🚀
The Role 📜
- Develop, implement and tailor human resources policies focused in creating a positive workplace culture and exceptional employee experiences.
- Be the go-to resource for our employees, offering guidance and effective service for all their HR-related queries and concerns.
- Offer unwavering support for payroll processes and other core HR functions that touch every phase of the employee journey.
- Guide & provide counsel to Key Stakeholders (Team Leads, Managers and Directors) on labor and operational matters, offering solutions aligned with our company's values.
- Coordinate and lend your expertise to immigration processes, ensuring a seamless experience for employees navigating this crucial aspect of their careers. We are international!
- Handle HR reporting with transparency and accuracy, both for internal stakeholders and external requirements.
- Ensure strict compliance with labor regulations, demonstrating our commitment to a fair and ethical workplace.
- Keep our Employee and Manager handbook policies and processes up to date, providing employees with easy access to essential information.
- We build the best HR solutions -> Collaborate closely with our Product team to integrate HR solutions that enhance the employee experience.
- Be a driving force behind the success of our HR initiatives, participating in ad hoc projects that shape our workplace culture.
- You possess outstanding verbal and written communication skills in both English and Spanish. Again, We are international!
- Proven experience in labor relations; HR Assistant and Junior People Operations or similar roles!
- You're well-versed in current employment rules and regulations, ensuring that our workplace remains compliant and fair for all.
- Experience in a startup environment is a significant advantage! Your adaptability and agility align perfectly with our dynamic culture.
- Your strong organizational and time management skills keep our HR processes running smoothly, providing employees with a seamless experience.
- You're proficient in MS Office and boast a solid grasp of relevant softwares such as A3nom, Sistema Red, and Siltr@, streamlining HR operations.
- Your eagerness to learn and unlearn, coupled with your self-motivation, proactive nature, and an unwavering drive for achievement, make you a key contributor to our ongoing success.
Is this you?! Discover us! 😍
Perks of joining our team 😏
- Health plan 🩺
- Factorial Language Exchange 👩🏽🏫
- Free caffeine and theine ☕
- High growth, multicultural and friendly environment 💗
- Gym and mental health support 💪🏽
Does this resonate with you? Come join us at Factorial!
About Factorial HR 🤓
Factorial is an all-in-one HR Software fast-growing startup founded in 2016. Our mission is to help SMEs automate HR workflows, centralize people data and make better business decisions. Currently we help more than 7000 customers in over 60 countries all over the world and across industries, and we've built a diverse and multicultural team of over +1000 people in Barcelona, Brazil, Mexico, and US offices.🌎
Do you want to know more about us? 👀
We've recently became the newest unicorn in Spain 🦄, and we've won awards and received outstanding customer feedback since day one. Factorial raised over 200M$ in funding with top international venture capital firms (Atomico, Tiger, CRV, Creandum, Point Nine Capital, and K Fund).