Product Manager (Mid/Senior)
At Factorial we're looking for a Product Manager (open to Mid or Senior) to help us take the Product team to the next level 🚀
We want to develop the extremely talented people in our team, scale the company culture and evangelize our views on how Human Resources can make a difference for organisations all over the world.
To help small and medium companies automate HR workflows, centralise people data and make better business decisions. Currently we have thousands of customers in over 60 countries all over the world and across industries, and we have built a team of +1000 people to help us grow even more!
We are looking for a Mid/Senior Product Manager with experience in different products to join one of our teams from the People Domain. The role requires full ownership of your area, a self-starter attitude, dealing with uncertainty and combining a strategic product mindset with a focus on execution and urgency. If you feel as if you belong in a product-first company, want to work with a world-class team of designers and developers, and deliver the future of B2B software, we should talk!
What will you be doing?
As a Product Manager at Factorial, you own your product area, you define the product roadmap, and you lead the product execution — collaborating closely with Engineering, Design and Data to achieve all of this. You'll be part of a larger product team, working closely with our clients and cross-functional teams to understand the world of HR amongst the diverse landscape of companies and spot opportunities to deliver them value. You likely are a good fit if you:
- You have proven experience in product management
- Have experience and a good understanding of product-level decision-making.
- Are able to define product strategy, work with metrics, gather and refine customer insights and prioritise initiatives that impact the business and bring value to our customers.
- Are passionate about digital products and how people interact with them.
- Have experience with third party integration
- Actively find ways to improve processes and results through detailed interactions, even if they're outside of your comfort zone.
- Can deal with uncertainty, find problems worth solving and make plans to execute solutions.
- Have strong communication skills, and you can speak and write in English fluently.
- Care about the finest details in the products you create, specifically in regards to dealing with abstract concepts with the intent to make them simpler.
- Understand the importance of visual design and delivery of polished products to final users.
Perks of being part of our team 😏
- We allocate 1.000€ per year for each employee to spend on any learning material 📖
- High growth, multicultural and friendly environment 🤝🏽
- Flexible schedules!
- Language classes with Yolk Academy & Factorial Language exchange
- Save expenses with Cobee 💰 and get your salary in advance with Payflow 💸
- Gym access all around the world with Gympass 🧘🏽♀️ and Alan as private health insurance 🩺
And when at the office:
- Syra discounts
- Breakfast and organic fruit
- Pet-Friendly work environment 🐶
Want to know more about us? We #betonpeople 💗