Partnership Account Executive LATAM Market
At Factorial, we're in search of a dynamic Partnership Account Executive for the Latam Market to elevate our company to unprecedented heights from our Mexico City office. 📈
If you're infused with an entrepreneurial spirit and a flair for ownership, this role is custom-made for you. As we build our business unit from scratch, we're offering a plethora of opportunities for you to take the reins and steer the processes.
About Us 🤓
Factorial is celebrated as one of the fastest growing HR Software startups. Now standing tall as a unicorn, we've secured over $220M in funding from top international venture capital firms. Our essence lies in diversity, with our team spanning over 25 diverse nations. We are an all-inclusive workspace that encourages applications from all backgrounds.
Our Mission 🚀
Our mission is to support small and medium enterprises by automating HR workflows, centralizing people data, and empowering businesses on better decision making. With a formidable team of over +900 worldwide, we are serving thousands of customers across more than +65 countries.🌞
As a Partnership Account Executive, you'll play a pivotal role in unearthing potential of partners, steering the full sales cycle, fostering strong relationships, and assimilating them into our partner program. Furthermore, you'll:
- Be the primary liaison for your partner portfolio
- Identifying potential strategic partners and managing the full sales cycle from prospecting to onboarding
- Conduct regular meetings (video meetings, demos, events) to keep all your partners and their clients in the loop
- Initiate and steer high-level negotiations with C-Suite and VP-Level Executives
- Provide a reliable forecast of activities and revenue to leadership
- Collaborate incessantly with internal teams (SDRs, Product, Sales, Marketing, Customer Experience, and Senior Leadership) to ensure we offer the best service to our clients
- Report directly to the Latam Strategy & Partnership's Head.
As a cornerstone of our mission, you'll:
- Helm strategies for partner client success through product engagement, ensuring retention, and driving account expansion
- Develop and execute client success plans, offering post-sales support to partners
- Monitor retention and revenue metrics, keeping partners informed about our latest product developments
- Proactively seek and secure new partner channels using both inbound marketing leads and active outbound prospecting
- Uphold the standards of incoming channels while maintaining an up-to-date CRM system
- Strive for continuous learning, especially in areas like negotiation, sales techniques, and business planning
We are looking for someone who:
- Is proficient in full cycle sales, planning, has a sharp customer focus, is skillful at strategy formulation and decision-making, and possesses a high level of emotional intelligence
- Is a Spanish Native and Fluent in English
- Has a hunter mentality, is hungry, persistent, and ready to hustle
- Possesses +2 years experience in B2B Sales/SaaS/Tech
- Has +1 years experience working in a sales or channel position, preferably full cycle B2B
- Demonstrates ownership in each activity you develop
- Is detail oriented, organized, ethical, responsible, & self-motivated
- Is a strong communicator and can quickly empathize with people
- Experience in a startup or fast-paced environment, knowledge/experience in Human Resources/Software/Payroll and/or SMBs market, and experience using typical sales tools like Hubspot. Experience working with partnerships and channel distribution is a clear differential.
Perks of joining our team 😏
- Uncapped commissions and earnings - we reward hard work 💸
- High growth and multicultural environment 🤝🏽
- Health insurance 🩺
- Healthy life with Gympass 🧘🏽♀️
- Factorial Language exchange 👩🏽🏫
- Free caffeine and theine ☕
Does this resonate with you? Come join us at Factorial!
In addition this is the address of our office in Mexico so you can take a look to were you would be working form: Torre Concreta, Calz. Gral. Mariano Escobedo 526, Anzures, Miguel Hidalgo, 11590 Ciudad de México, CDMX.
We #betonpeople 💗