Sales Market Research Analyst (Internship) UKI Market
At Factorial we're looking for a new Sales Market Research Analyst - Intern for the UK&I Market to help us boost the company to the next level.
Are you ready for the challenge?
- Generate new leads and find potential clients that are aligned with Factorial's ICP. Research based on industry and market.
- Calculate Lead Conversion Rates.
- Find specific points of contact within targeted companies.
- Distribute leads per SDRs.
- Generate an average of 140/leads per week always focusing on the top companies from the database.
- Manage communication with prospective B2B clients.
- Use of Hubspot, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and other tools to research and introduce all the relevant information and qualify leads.
- You are a native English speaker.
- Previous Experience in a Sales, Operations, Marketing or Analytical Role.
- Tech savvy and a natural passion for digital innovation.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Eager to learn, self-motivated, proactive and driven by achievement.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Flexibility to adapt to different situations.
- Excited to actively contribute to constant improvements and evolution! (we have a culture of change!).
- Have experience using tools like Hubspot, Salesforce, Loom, etc.
- Have experience in Sales at a SaaS-based company or digital environment
- Have a solid understanding of how to roll out successful outbound campaigns
- Know how to implement an efficient qualification methodology through curiosity.
Perks of being part of our team
- Save expenses with Cobee and get your salary in advance with Payflow
- Healthy life with a free physiotherapist in the office, Gympass and Alan as private health insurance
- Language classes with Yolk Academy & Factorial Language exchange
- Syra and Nora Real Food discounts
- Flexible schedules, pet Friendly and no dress code!
About Factorial HR
Factorial is an all-in-one HR Software fast-growing startup founded in 2016. Our mission is to help SMEs automate HR workflows, centralize people data and make better business decisions.
Currently, serves thousands of customers in over 60 countries all over the world and across industries, it has built a super diverse and multicultural team of over +850 people in Barcelona, Brazil, Mexico, and EEUU offices.
We've won awards and received outstanding customer feedback since day one. It has closed over 120M$ in funding with top international venture capital firms (Tiger, CRV, Creandum, Point Nine Capital, and K Fund).