At Factorial we're looking for a Marketing Operations Intern to assist us in multiple projects we have! Factorial is an open, modern, easy-to-use HR platform born to dramatically simplify employee management. It helps HR and management automate processes and gather relevant organisational data so as to make better business decisions.
- Conduct data analysis to extract meaningful insights and present them effectively in reports and dashboards.
- Collaborate in identifying and resolving data inconsistencies across various systems.
- Contribute to enhancing our marketing automation and lead nurturing procedures.
- Drive process standardisation by initiating projects and data-driven initiatives.
- Assist in developing scalable processes that uphold lead generation best practices and efficient database management.
- Streamline system integrations for optimal functionality.
- Engage in ad hoc projects spanning various departments.
- Champion innovative thinking, welcoming unconventional ideas with the potential for immediate impact.
- Enthusiasm for analytics: you enjoy deep diving into problems to find the root cause
- Strong aptitude for problem-solving, approaching challenges of all scales with equal determination.
- Data lover and excellent Excel skills (SQL is a strong plus).
- Proficient in professional English communication.
- A Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Mathematics, or a related technical field is a big plus.
- An empathetic, inclusive and curious attitude
- Embrace pragmatism while maintaining a dedication to simplicity, efficiency, and performance.
Bonus Points For
- Previous exposure to Revenue Operations, Consulting, Analytics, or similar roles.
- Familiarity with Python programming or similar.
- Understands the SaaS and B2B industry.
- Prior experience in a rapidly growing startup environment.
- Background in the HR industry.
About Factorial HR
Factorial is an all-in-one HR Software fast-growing startup founded in 2016. Our mission is to help SMEs automate HR workflows, centralise people data and make better business decisions.
Currently we help more than 7000 customers in over 60 countries all over the world and across industries, and we've built a diverse and multicultural team of over +900 people in our Barcelona, Brazil, Mexico, and US offices.
We've won awards and received outstanding customer feedback since day one. Factorial raised over 200M$ in funding with top international venture capital firms (Atomico, Tiger, CRV, Creandum, Point Nine Capital, and K Fund).