Partner Marketing Specialist Spanish Market
At Factorial we're looking for a new Partner Marketing Specialist for the Spanish market to help us boost the company’s growth to the next level.
Ready to be part of the challenge?
The Partners and Marketing teams are growing, and we are looking for a person who wants to build the GTM strategy with our partners and make an impact by creating the right marketing strategies with them. You will have lots of ownership and autonomy to make decisions and direct impact on our revenue.
What will you be doing:
- You will need to understand the team business objectives and growth plans, build and execute a marketing acquisition go-to-market
- You will own and define marketing plans with our key partners on a quarterly and monthly basis, including online and offline demand generation and brand awareness programs (e.g. joint events, webinars, workshops, promotions and campaigns, etc.)
- You will be working very closely with partners team as well as the marketing, product, sales and other teams
- Develop and execute the Go-To Market for the Factorial partners in the Spanish market
- Identify and execute new opportunities for expanding our reach through partnerships: events, account-based marketing, content, performance campaigns, affiliation…
- Develop and maintain relationships with partners, influencers…
- You will create and support our partners with marketing materials and content
- Report and campaign optimization
- Analyze data and metrics to identify marketing and lead generation opportunities.
- Measure and report on the success of demand generation campaigns, using metrics such as leads, conversions, and revenue.
- You are fluent in English and Spanish Native
- You have 2-4+ years of experience in Marketing with a focus on business development.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Experience working in Digital Marketing, having the ability to create a strategy tailored for different companies.
- You have ownership of your own projects - including budget. You’re ambitious, self-motivated but team worker, energetic and positive thinker
- Committed, organized, proactive problem solver and you love helping people.
- Committed to personal growth and growing responsibilities
- Demonstrates strong collaboration, decision-making, and communication skills.
- Proven track record in B2B marketing, preferably in technology or SaaS industries.
- Experience with collaborating with 2nd parties (PR agency, marketing agencies)
- Entrepreneur mindset - high energy and business hungry.
- Work ethics, continuous learning ambition, and motivation to join a fast moving high performance team.
Perks of being part of our team
- Healthy life with Gympass and Alan as private health insurance
- Language classes with Yolk Academy & Factorial Language exchange
- Syra and Apeteat discounts
- Breakfast in the office, organic fruit and free caffeine and theine
- Flexible schedules, pet Friendly and no dress code!
Is this you?! Come rock the world with us!
About Factorial HR
Factorial is an all-in-one HR Software fast-growing startup founded in 2016. Our mission is to help SMEs automate HR workflows, centralize people data and make better business decisions.Currently, serves thousands of customers in over 60 countries all over the world and across industries, it has built a super diverse and multicultural team of over 1000+ people in Barcelona, Brazil, Mexico, and USA offices.
Do you want to know more about us?
We've won awards and received outstanding customer feedback since day one. We closed over 200M$ in funding with top international venture capital firms (Atomico, Tiger, CRV, Creandum, Point Nine Capital, and K Fund).