Customer Success Internship Spanish Market
At Factorial we're looking for a new Customer Success Intern for the Spanish Market to help us boost the company to the next level.
- Ensure prompt and accurate answers to all clients’ queries via ticket/call offering personalized feedback within the expected time limits (SLA).
- Guide our new clients with up to 21 seats through the onboarding and account set up, to guarantee an amazing experience for our clients.
- Provide after-sales support and guarantee a strong long term, transparent and trustable relationship.
- Control the health of our customers by having regular contact through video calls, phone calls and emails.
- Promote and explain new products/services and functionalities to existing customers.
- You will work hand in hand with different teams - especially with the sales, product, and development teams - you will be their main contact person, so the feedback you can provide them will be super valuable.
- Native Spanish speaker & professional level in English
- You like making things easier for customers and colleagues. If there’s a roadblock, you want to smooth it away!
- Ambitious, self-motivated but team worker, energetic and positive thinker (eyes on the bright side!)
- Committed, organized, proactive problem solver and you love helping people.
- Strong organizational skills with extensive use of CRM tools.
- Decisive and fearless to pick up the phone and support our clients.
- Ready to work in a fast-paced, less corporate, startup environment.
- Eager to take ownership of the company and share improvement points (we have a culture of change!)
Perks of being part of our team
- Save expenses with Cobee
- Healthy life with a free physiotherapist in the office, Gympass
- Language classes with Yolk Academy & Factorial Language exchange
- Syra and Apeteat discounts
- Breakfast in the office, organic fruit
- Flexible schedules
Is this you?! Come rock the world with us!
About Factorial HR
Factorial is an all-in-one HR Software fast-growing startup founded in 2016. Our mission is to help SMEs automate HR workflows, centralize people data and make better business decisions.Currently, serves thousands of customers in over 60 countries all over the world and across industries, it has built a super diverse and multicultural team of over +850 people in Barcelona, Brazil, Mexico, and EEUU offices.
We've won awards and received outstanding customer feedback since day one. It has closed over 200M$ in funding with top international venture capital firms (Atomico, Tiger, CRV, Creandum, Point Nine Capital, and K Fund).Diversity is part of our culture, we have more than 43 nationalities in our teams and we are infused in an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates. Please feel free to apply with the way it suits you better! (blind resume, identity pronouns, cover letter, etc). We do not discriminate on any aspect, in fact; Factorial encourages everyone to join us! We #betonpeople