Content Creation Internship UK
At Factorial we're looking for a new Inbound Marketing Intern to help us boost the company’s growth to the next level. 🦄
Ready to be part of the challenge?🚀
The Role 📜
We are looking for an Intern for our Inbound Marketing Team in the UK Market!
Inbound Marketing is the main acquisition channel for Factorial since our foundation. The ideal candidate has a revenue-driven mindset and has experience developing qualified leads generation and cross-channel strategies, measuring and reporting on success, and working with the right tools and technology to better analyse and optimise our efforts to generate a pipeline.
As an intern, you will be mainly responsible for supporting our Inbound Marketing Manager in all our efforts to improve our search engine positioning. You will learn about the main techniques that contribute to increasing our sites’ visibility.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Work collaboratively with different teams such as Sales, Brand and Product to create compelling ideas for content.
- Generate, edit, publish and share content on our blog and social media platforms regularly to build meaningful connections and increase engagement.
- Helping to increase lead generation and improve conversion rates.
- Edit and proofread written pieces before publishing them on the Factorial UK blog.
- Do market research and competitor analysis regularly to find new opportunities.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the manager.
- You are a native English speaker.
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written)
- Good knowledge of social media platforms and
- Data-driven and analytical mindset
- Desire to learn, grow, and contribute to the success of the company
- You can handle multiple tasks, quickly switch priorities, adapt and focus on new initiatives as needed
- Be comfortable in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- You have the ability to work both independently with minimal direction and collaboratively within a team
- Experience with CMS (WordPress, Dato) and SEO tools (Google Analytics, Semrush…).
- Knowledge of the HR Industry.
- Video editing is a big plus.
- The Position is hybrid or onsite (candidates must be based in Barcelona).
Perks of being part of our team 😏
- Language classes with Yolk Academy & Factorial Language Exchange. 👩🏽🏫
- Syra and Apeteat discounts❗
- Breakfast in the office, organic fruit🍏 and free caffeine!
- Flexible schedules ⏰, pet Friendly 🐶 and no dress code!😀
Is this you*?! Come rock the world with us! 👌*
About Factorial HR 🤓
Factorial is an all-in-one HR Software fast-growing startup founded in 2016. Our mission is to help SMEs automate HR workflows, centralise people data and make better business decisions.
Currently, serves thousands of customers in over 60 countries all over the world and across industries, it has built a super diverse and multicultural team of over +900 people in Barcelona, Brazil, Mexico, and EEUU offices.🌎
Do you want to know more about us? 👀
We've won awards and received outstanding customer feedback since day one. We closed over 200M$ in funding with top international venture capital firms (Tiger, CRV, Creandum, Point Nine Capital, and K Fund).