Sales Internship - DACH Market
At Factorial we're looking for an Sales Interns to join our DACH Market teams.
Factorial is an open, modern, easy-to-use HR platform born to dramatically simplify employee management. It helps HR and management automate processes and gather relevant organisational data so as to make better business decisions.
About the role
We strive to become a leader among the HR management software in the world. This could be the fast-growing career opportunity you were looking for.
And you? Are you ready to play an essential role in achieving this goal by joining our team?
Are you a brave and driven person who is willing to attract SMBs with determination, jump every hurdle, and reach decision-makers to convince that most of their organisational problems can be solved in a much more efficient way using our SaaS solution?
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative interns who will be responsible for the development of our Sales Pipeline. You will work closely with the SDR Team Lead and Account Executives. You will also work on developing new sales strategies and analyse the current ones which will make you an important part of our Growth Strategy.
What we are looking for:
- You speak fluent German and English
- You are ambitious, self-motivated, energetic, goal achiever.
- You can prioritise and switch focus quickly
- You’re proactive and can recognise new opportunities.
- You have experience using CRM tools
- You were in sales or other customer facing roles in the past
- You have an understanding of how to roll out successful outbound campaigns
- know how to implement an efficient qualification methodology through curiosity.
What we can offer you:
- High growth environment - Joining a startup at this early stage is a unique opportunity for professional growth as well as a personal investment.
- Young and multicultural environment
- Benefits - We are in the human resources space so we really believe in benefits and perks for our employees.
- Fast-paced career progression
- Provide you with continuous challenge and room for learning.
- Broad and diverse start-up ecosystem that provides much more than a job experience.