SDR Team Lead - LATAM
At Factorial we're looking for a Sales Development Representative Team Lead for the LATAM Market to help us take the company to the next level!
- Help in the recruitment and training process of new SDRs.
- Managing the team of SDRs of the LATAM market.
- Make your decisions based on the most important KPI’s and boost your team’s productivity
- Support your team in reaching their goals by delivering ongoing sales trainings and developing their skills
- Motivate your team and give feedback constantly!
- Collaborate with Sales Managers, AEs, Marketing & Partner Managers on unified Account Prospecting Strategy
- Help create a fun, high energy environment where people love coming to work
- Maintain consistency in hitting individual and team MRR and Demo targets!
- At least 2+ years of experience in B2B sales, or 1+ year as a B2B sales manager;
- Fluent in English and Spanish;
- Data oriented: Being able to rationally decide with data;
- Proactiveness and Motivation;
- Lead by example: Strong sales capabilities, leading by example, goal achiever;
- Passionate about technology and sales;
- Knowledge of the HR industry will be valuable.
Perks of being part of our team
- High growth, multicultural and friendly environment
- Factorial Language exchange
- Free caffeine and theine
- Health plan
Is this you*?! Come rock the world with us!
In addition this is the address of our office in Mexico so you can take a look to were you would be working from! Mitikah, Av. Río Churubusco 601, Edificio M, Piso 12, Col. Xoco, Coyoacán, 03330 Ciudad de México, CDMX
About Factorial HR
Factorial is an all-in-one HR Software fast-growing startup founded in 2016. Our mission is to help SMEs automate HR workflows, centralise people data and make better business decisions.Currently we help more than 7000 customers in over 60 countries all over the world and across industries, and we've built a diverse and multicultural team of over +900 people in our Barcelona, Brazil, Mexico, and US offices.
Do you want to know more about us? We've recently become the newest unicorn in Spain , and we've won awards and received outstanding customer feedback since day one. Factorial raised over 200M$ in funding with top international venture capital firms (Atomico, Tiger, CRV, Creandum, Point Nine Capital, and K Fund).