Junior Account Manager French Market
At Factorial we're looking for a new Junior Account Manager for the French Market to help us boost the company to the next level. 📈
Before digging into much details...
Factorial bets for potential and growth, so we currently evaluate all seniority levels; Junior, Mid & Senior, as we believe diversity and collaboration are the key for rocking the world!
If you seek a place to demonstrate and be accountable of your own success, but you don't meet every point of this Job Description, please, apply anyway!
Are you ready for the challenge?🚀
- Build, engage and develop top quality relationship with our enterprise customers, through regular communication, constant and proactive improvement action plans.
- Manage your own customer's portfolio, keep its information updated on a daily basis and build tracking reports of the status of the accounts.
- Accompany our client from the signature of the contract and Guarantee a top quality onboarding, implementation and training process.
- Constant contact with existing clients to understand their requirements and needs, expectations and strategize a personalized sales plan.
- Provide after-sales support, Cross-selling, up-selling and churn management, and guarantee a strong long term, transparent and trustable relationship.
- Ensure prompt and accurate answers to all clients’ queries offering personalized feedback.
- Promote and explain new products/services and functionalities to existing customers.
- You will work hand in hand with different teams - especially with the sales, product, and development teams - you will be their main contact person, so the feedback you can provide them will be super valuable.
- You will hold regular meetings through video calls with all your clients to generate engagement and show them product updates that fit their use cases.
Your Profile 🧐
- Native French speaker & professional in English
- Previous Customer oriented experience; other Sales,Customer Satisfaction, and similar experiences are highly valued!
- You like making things easier for customers and colleagues. If there’s a roadblock, you want to smooth it away!
- Ambitious, self-motivated but team worker, energetic and positive thinker (eyes on the bright side!)
- Committed, organized, proactive problem solver and you love helping people.
- Strong organizational skills with extensive use of CRM tools and portfolio management.
- Decisive and fearless to pick up the phone and support our clients.
- Ready to work in a fast-paced, less corporate, startup environment.
- Eager to take ownership of the company and share improvement points (we have a culture of change!)
Perks of being part of our team 😏
- Save expenses with Cobee 💰 and get your salary in advance with Payflow 💸
- Healthy life with a free physiotherapist in the office, Gympass 🧘🏽♀️ and Alan as private health insurance 🩺
- Language classes with Yolk Academy & Factorial Language exchange 👩🏽🏫
- Syra and Apeteat discounts ❗
- Breakfast in the office, organic fruit🍏 and free caffeine and theine☕
- Flexible schedules ⏰, pet Friendly 🐶 and no dress code!😀
Is this you?! Come rock the world with us! 👌
About Factorial HR 🤓
Factorial is an all-in-one HR Software fast-growing startup founded in 2016. Our mission is to help SMEs automate HR workflows, centralize people data and make better business decisions.Currently, serves thousands of customers in over 60 countries all over the world and across industries, it has built a super diverse and multicultural team of over +850 people in Barcelona, Brazil, Mexico, and EEUU offices.🌎
👀We've won awards and received outstanding customer feedback since day one. It has closed over 200M$ in funding with top international venture capital firms (Atomico, Tiger, CRV, Creandum, Point Nine Capital, and K Fund).