Inbound Marketing Senior Director Western Europe
At Factorial we are looking for an Inbound Marketing Senior Director - Western Europe to help us boost the company to the next level.
We are looking for an Inbound Marketing Senior Director to own the organic growth of Factorial in the French, German and UK markets.
Organic channels are the main acquisition channels for Factorial since our foundation.
We build valuable content for small and medium companies on the topics of people and organisational management. We create blogposts, webinars, tools, guides, ebooks, videos, etc. that capture the attention of an exponentially growing pipeline of HR managers. With time and nurturing, those relationships trigger sales conversations and new customers for Factorial.
What will you be doing:
- Take ownership and drive organic inbound strategy and implementation in to drive massive growth in website traffic, lead acquisition and revenue.
- Lead the SEO actions and strategies in the markets mentioned.
- Identify new organic revenue opportunities (outside of existing business lines), to grow our active user base +XX% MoM.
- Define and execute content promotion tactics on social media and others to attract a high volume of visitors.
- Manage campaign ROIs and brand KPIs while overseeing the marketing budget and resource allocation.
- Manage Area B inbound marketing teams and external suppliers.
- Set clear targets and ensure that the inbound marketing team is constantly pushing themselves to grow on a hard and soft-skill level.
- Work alongside the Sales, Product, Performance, and Marketing Ops teams to ensure that market goals are met.
- Previous working experience (5+ years) as an Inbound Marketing Manager, Demand Generation Manager, or similar role for at least 5 years in a growing company
- Strong track record of achievement (demonstrated through - greater responsibility, overachievement on KPIs, fast-track promotions)
- Deep knowledge about SEO: keyword research, link-building, on-page/off-page optimisation, acquisition tactics, etc.
- CRM and customer journey management (funnel optimisation, nurturing, scoring, etc.)
- Drive, tenacity, and results-oriented. You’re hard-working, motivated to make a big impact, and you persevere until the job is done.
- Initiative and growth mindset. You often come up with ingenious ways to reach your goals. In addition, you’re constantly analysing the market to implement new ideas and opportunities.
- Strong bias for action and the ability to foster a competitive, results-driven mentality in your team. You are extremely persistent by nature and unwilling to let your team lose or leave problems unsolved.
- Analytical rigor. You know how to quantitatively analyse and optimise inbound marketing programs and growth initiatives.
- You speak fluent French or German and English
- Experience in the B2B SaaS industry
- Entrepreneur mindset - high energy and business hungry
- Work ethics, continuous learning ambition, and motivation to join a fast moving high performance team
Perks of being part of our team 😏
Healthy life with a free physiotherapist in the office
Language classes with Yolk Academy & Factorial Language exchange
Breakfast in the office, organic fruit 🍏 and free caffeine and tea ☕
Flexible schedules ⏰, pet Friendly 🐶 and no dress code!
About Factorial HR
Factorial is an all-in-one HR Software fast-growing startup founded in 2016. Our mission is to help SMEs automate HR workflows, centralise people data and make better business decisions.Currently we help more than 7000 customers in over 65 countries all over the world and across industries, and we've built a diverse and multicultural team of over +1000 people in Barcelona, Brazil, Mexico, and US offices.
Do you want to know more about us?
We've recently became the newest unicorn in Spain, and we've won awards and received outstanding customer feedback since day one. Factorial raised over 200M$ in funding with top international venture capital firms (Atomico, Tiger, CRV, Creandum, Point Nine Capital, and K Fund).