Feedr by EatFirst works to revolutionise how the corporate world orders food for offices. Our innovative corporate food management platform connects our clients with the best food providers such as corporate caterers, restaurants, and snack & drinks suppliers.
We're fanatics about great food, great customer experience, and empowering people to have healthy, happy days at work. We believe that food should be transparent, well-sourced, and built to suit your personal needs and preferences, and we're using technology to do just that.
For more than 20 years, we have been working hard for the trust of our clients. We currently operate in multiple countries all over Europe, plus Australia, Singapore and New Zealand.
Feedr was acquired by Eatfirst in February 2023 so this is a super exciting time to become part of a high growth market place as the businesses merge their services.
About the Role
Our Finance Manager will responsible for overseeing all accounting functions: budgeting, forecasting and financial operations over our European entities in the UK, Netherlands and Germany. You will be reporting directly to the Managing Director and supporting the team in creating the market leader in the catering industry.
You will contribute to our strategic direction by understanding, managing, controlling and reporting the numbers. We are looking for a self-driven team member to join us with an analytical mind-set and huge attention to detail.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Build and lead the finance and controlling department, defining processes and organisational procedures,
- Take responsibility for the complete accounting including financial statements, accounts and interpreting outputs,
- Producing and interpreting accurate internal and external financial reporting,
- Creating and delivering VAT returns and annual accounts,
- Support the management in strategic planning, budgeting and forecasting processes,
- Ensure working processes for standards such as cash management, payroll, electronic invoicing and debtor management,
- Working directly with the senior management team, providing support to all departments,
- Manage the accounts payable process making sure our vendors are paid on time and accurately,
- Manage accounts receivable and credit control, minimising the order to cash cycle,
- Managing payroll,
Plus, any other duties reasonably requested to support the business.
- A Master's Degree or Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Maths, Business Management, or Business Studies,
- At least 2 - 3 years of relevant work experiences,
- Proficient in bookkeeping and in preparing the books for tax consultants,
- Experienced in preparing and controlling business plans and budgets,
- Familiar with preparing internal & external reporting,
- Ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines with no loss of accuracy,
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Workspace,
- Team player with great attitude, interpersonal skills and strong work ethic,
- You love good food!
- Working experience in a fast growing environment or start-ups is a plus,
… a Career with a Purpose
- Grow your career with the market leader and innovation champion of its industry,
- Work with an incredibly supportive and high-performing team,
- Help to shape how offices order food and provide a great experience to their staff,
… Compensation with Benefits
- An attractive salary package,
- Work in a great, pet-friendly office,
- 30 Days Annual Leave plus bank holidays,
- Subsidised lunch through our Cloud Canteen platform for every day you’re in the office!
- Cycle to Work & Tech Schemes,
- Gym Discount Scheme,
- Company Pension Scheme,
- Employee Assistance Programme,
- Learning & Development budget plus 6 days per year to put toward your professional development,
- Remote Working Budget,
- Eyecare Vouchers,
- Volunteer Days off,
- Access to hundreds of discounts and offers on our employee benefits platform,
- Balanced hybrid working model,
- Monthly team events,
- Diverse, open, respectful, and upbeat company culture,
… and much more.
This role is located in our London Old Street office with flexibility to work from home 1-2 days per week.