We are looking for a friendly and outgoing person for 15 hours of work per week at a client site near Moorgate. The role will pay London Living Wage (£11.95 per hour).
Who We Are
Feedr is a food tech platform connecting offices to fresh, sustainable and healthy meals from the best artisan vendors in London & Dublin. We are redefining the workplace food landscape, using technology to build personalised menus and launch company food programs for teams in the office or at home.
We're fanatics about great food, great customer experience, and empowering people to have healthy, happy days at work. We believe that food should be transparent, well-sourced, and built to suit your personal needs and preferences, and we're using technology to do just that.
In February 2023 Feedr was acquired by EatFirst, who have brought with them more than 20 years experience in multiple countries across Europe, Australia and New Zealand.
At Feedr we are truly passionate about bringing people together via the social occasion of enjoying great food in the workplace. A new opportunity has presented itself within Feedr for someone who loves to interact with people & appreciates the feeling of sharing great food with people. The role will pay London Living Wage (£11.95) for 15 hours per week (Mon-Fri, 11am-2pm)
We are looking for a Client Host to service our most important client in central London.
Reporting into the Head Of Operations, you will be responsible for delivering a first class service to a high profile client of ours.
We are looking for a naturally outgoing, friendly & interactive person, who thrives in the environment of hosting clients & providing a personal touch in their everyday work.
You will ultimately be the face of our business & be truly passionate about forging relationships with our clients, giving them a first class service.
- Act as the main POC for Feedr at a client HQ.
- Liaise with the Office Management team and maintain a healthy client relationship.
- Arrange courier unloading process & deliver meals in a timely manner.
- Work in a proactive manner, taking the lead to arrange the lunchtime service.
- Ensure the delivery of the food is done so to safety & food standards; applying quality control measures upon receiving the product & duty of care with the product whilst in transit & handling through the building.
- Be time efficient & have the ability to complete your work in a timely manner.
- Interact with the clients staff members’ & be outgoing in your interactions.
- Be knowledgeable about our product & answer any questions our clients ask.
- Provide feedback to the Head Of Ops every day on how the lunchtime food service went.
- Clean & maintain the condition of the food trolley.
- Report any damage or functional issues to the food trolley.
- 15 hours across Monday to Friday, everyday 11am to 2pm.
- Represent Feedr in a positive manner, wearing our branded uniform whilst on site at all times.
- Able to travel to our Old Street office & be physically able to walk to the SQ HQ.
- Be physically fit to carry out the duties required & push the food trolley intermittently throughout the building for a 2hr period.
Desirable Requirements & Skills
- Experience in a hospitality environment, hosting role or similar food runner capacity.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of food hygiene standards & regulations.
- Be well groomed & presentable at all times.
- Physical ability to navigate pushing the food travel throughout the building & across the trading floors.
- Ability to handle complaints in person.
- This is a chance to work in a forward-thinking technology company within a dynamic, fast growing team with a passion for great food
- A mission driven culture oriented around helping people live healthier and better lives
- 30 Days Annual Leave pro-rated based on your hours
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work & Tech Schemes
- Gym Discount Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Access to hundreds of discounts and offers on our employee benefits platform
- Apply now to join a great team with a fun work environment and lots of food perks!
Feedr is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.