Working Student - People (HR) Analytics
About The Job
Do you have a passion for Data and Analytics and want to gain practical experience in this sector? Then join our team as a working student - People Analytics assistant in Berlin. In this role, you will assist members of the People Team in maintaining our JIRA Helpdesk and creating reports and analyzing data from Workday, our HR system.
Therefore, we are looking for applicants with solid excel/google sheets skills and who are comfortable working with large datasets. You will also need to be a very detail-oriented person as a lot of the work will be cleaning data and creating reports, so we need someone with a lot of attention to detail, that can easily spot-check big data sets for inconsistencies.
- Help design, develop and test customer-friendly reports that will help our leaders understand and visualize data in our HRIS: Workday
- Manage our JIRA Helpdesk for the People Team, route tickets to the right colleagues, and monitor our SLAs by using JIRA reports and dashboards
- Build and maintain training material to help our colleagues understand how to best use the resources we develop for them
- Create automated solutions that speed up our tasks and minimize errors
- Support managing and maintaining data quality, through audits and data cleanup
- Support and provide backup to the People Analyst on People data and reporting administration
- You are currently enrolled in a German University
- You have previous HR experience
- You communicate fluently in English (some German is a plus!)
- You have experience with Excel and /or Google Sheets
- Experience with JIRA, Workday and Workday Reporting are a plus
What's in it for you?
- Join an ambitious tech company reshaping the way people build digital experiences
- Full-time employees receive Stock Options for the opportunity to share ownership and the success of our company
- We value Work-Life balance and You Time! A generous amount of paid time off, including vacation days, education days, and volunteer days
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for information, support, discussion, and counseling for life’s challenges
- Use your personal education budget to improve your skills and grow in your career. Join a free German class or one of our many internal learning initiatives!
- Use your physical fitness budget to get away from your desk and support your physical wellness
- Enjoy a full range of virtual events, including workshops, guest speakers, and fun team activities, supporting learning and networking exchange beyond the usual work duties
- A monthly phone/internet stipend and phone upgrade reimbursement after 2 years
- Plus, Contentful socks! And other amazing swag as part of company events. Oh yeah!
Who are we?
Contentful is the leading content platform that powers digital experiences for over 30% of the Fortune 500 companies and thousands of global brands. Our platform unifies content in a single hub, structures it for use in any digital channel and integrates seamlessly with hundreds of tools through open APIs. It lets developers and content creators work in parallel, increasing team efficiency and happiness. Companies such as Shopify, Staples, Atlassian, Electronic Arts, Chanel, Roche, Vodafone use Contentful to build their mobile and web products, voice-controlled apps and more.
We’re growing rapidly and we have secured over $330 million in funding from top-tier partners such as Tiger Global, Sapphire Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, General Catalyst and Benchmark.
More than 750 people from 70 nations contribute their energy and creativity to Contentful, working from hubs in Berlin, Denver and distributed around the world.
Everyone is welcome here!
“Everyone is welcome here” is a celebrated component of our culture. At Contentful, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability, or length of time spent unemployed. We invite you to apply and join us!
If you need reasonable accommodations at any point during the application or interview process, please let your recruiting coordinator know.
with any information you may have.
By clicking “Apply for this job,” I acknowledge that I have read the “Contentful’s Candidate Privacy Notice”, and hereby consent to the collection, processing, use, and storage of my personal information as described therein.
Something looks off?