Global Partnerships Manager (Remote in Europe)
🚀 International SaaS scale-up
🏖 Unlimited Paid Time Off & flexible work hours
🌍 Work 100% remotely in EU timezone
💡1-1 Coaching sessions with our resident communications advisor
💰Uncapped sales bonuses
About the role:
We’re looking for a Partnerships Manager to recruit, nurture and grow our channel and technology partners globally.
As an early member of the partnership team, you'll help to create structure and processes for our partnership program, and identify our ideal partner profiles as well as set timelines and expectations.
You will report to the Chief Revenue Officer.
What you will work on:
- Inherent a portfolio of our current partners which we expect you to take on, build from and grow.
- Identify and establish new partnerships with telco and technology partners using various methods, including outbound sales, personal networks, social selling, and participating in events.
- Nurture a portfolio of agency partnerships throughout their whole lifecycle; from prospection and outbound to conversion and nurture.
- Develop and execute a partnership strategy that aligns with the company's goals and objectives. This includes creating a partnership roadmap, setting clear goals, and defining success metrics.
- Design effective partner co-marketing campaigns and materials with the help of marketing
You'll be a great fit if..
- You have 2+ years experience in a business development manager or channel sales role in the B2B SaaS space
- You have experience with outbound sales and a positive attitude towards hunting own leads
- You have experience managing partners in multiple European countries (i.g. Spain, Germany, UK) and ideally also Latam.
- You are independent and able to adapt to a fast-paced environment with a proven track record of achieving and surpassing sales targets
- You are a collaborative team player with experience working with different commercial teams to drive channel growth and success
- You have excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to ask the right questions
- You are a self-starter, eager to bring ideas in
- You are fluent in English, Spanish or German is a plus
Bonus Points if..
- You have experience with UCaaS or CCaaS solutions
- You have experience working with similar partners (Have a look at our Partnership page)
Do you not meet all the requirements? Apply anyway!
Why you'll love being a CloudTalker:
🌍 Work 100% remotely or hybrid from our offices (Bratislava, Prague)
🏖 Unlimited Paid Time Off
⏳ Flexible working hours
🤩 CloudPerk - annual budget towards development, health and well-being
💲 Referral bonus up to 5000 EUR
💰 Company Stocks
💡Coaching sessions with our resident communications advisor
📚 Leaders Academy
👥 Virtual & physical team buildings
What to expect from our hiring process:
- Intro call with Effie, our Senior TA Lead
- Interview with Jean-Christophe, our CRO
- Case Study
- Case Study Presentation
- Values-fit interview with our CMO
CloudTalk is the next-generation business communication software for managing calls and messages from one place.
We help 3,000+ revenue-driving sales and support teams deliver more with greater efficiency. Scale-ups like Deel and TIER join established companies like Nokia and Mercedes in delivering exceptional customer experiences with CloudTalk.
Our globally distributed team of 150+ is growing with the support of our amazing investors (including Point Nine). Together, we are on a path to build a sustainably growing centaur. We will do that by building the #1 AI business communication platform that boosts the power of the human mind.