Senior Software Engineer
🚀 Global tech scale-up
🏖 Unlimited Paid Time Off & flexible work hours
🌍 Work 100% remotely or from our offices (Bratislava, Prague)
📈 Company Stocks
💲 Referral bonuses up to 5000EUR
This position is location-flexible. For advertising purposes, we might advertise in different locations.
The Voice team is the core of the CloudTalk platform. We ensure that calls are always processed correctly and hold responsibility for customer satisfaction. Our goal is to build Voice services as a platform for other teams within CloudTalk. We are seeking a developer who can assist us in achieving this goal. While knowledge of voice technologies is a nice-to-have, we believe that you can learn it here.
What you will do:
- Develop a scalable Voice platform across the globe.
- Build services with high performance, scalable and zero downtime releases in the AWS environment.
- Improve CloudTalk security.
- Most importantly, you have the desire to collaborate across teams on best practices to build, test and operate services at scale.
- We still have problems we haven’t even thought of! You’ll need to recognize gaps in systems, services and processes to achieve ultimate success.
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in similar roles
- Excellent programming skills
- Good knowledge of Kubernetes
- Knowledge of Go
- Strong problem-solving, decision-making and critical-thinking skills.
- Experience in building tools and frameworks, with an understanding of continuous deployment processes.
- Team player with commitment.
- Bachelors/Masters degree required, or equivalent experience.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of other programming languages such as PHP
- Knowledge of Linux server administration.
- Knowledge of network protocols at the CCNA level.
- Knowledge of VoIP is an advantage.
You can work with these technologies:
- VoIP technologies: Asterisk, Kamailio, rtpengine, WebRTC.
- Other technologies: Amazon AWS, MongoDB, MariaDB, Redis, Cloudflare, Nginx, ElasticSearch, Kafka, Ansible, Datadog, Sentry.
- Monitoring and backup tools: Zabbix, Grafana, Bareos.
Our way of working:
Quick iterations, Agile dev, MVPs, improvements on the go. Technologies are evolving as we speak in our field. If you enjoy building new things and learning on the go, you will like it here. You will also be able to participate in our product with the whole team.
What to expect from the hiring process:
- 30-min call with our Talent Acquisition Team
- 60-min call with Jaroslav, Engineering Manager, and Miriam, Product Manager
- 60-min call tech round with Jaroslav and one of our Engineers
- 45-min Value-fit call
Cloudtalk is a next-generation business calling software with the best tool for managing all calls from one place.
CloudTalk is helping companies all over the world to improve their customer experience and sales results through faster, personalized and reliable phone conversation. Today, we take pride in delivering a solution used by more than 3000 teams of all sizes around the globe, in industries ranging from fintech to the education sector. CloudTalk is the VoIP solution of choice for well-known organizations like Fujitsu, Mercedes, Oyo, CoachHub, Nokia, Deel and TIER.
Founded in 2018, CloudTalk has grown into an industry leader over the last 4 years, with a globally distributed team of ~200 people from 30 different countries, and offices in Bratislava and Prague.
This is our story . Would you like to be part of it?