Senior QA Automation Engineer
🚀 Global tech scale-up
🏖 Unlimited Paid Time off
🌍 Work 100% remotely or from any of our offices (Bratislava, Prague)
📈 Company Stocks
💲 Referral bonuses up to 5000EUR
Welcome to CloudTalk!
Does your daily routine include bug reporting? You don't miss any chance to make your work life more automated? If the challenge is your breakfast, you execute and eat test scenarios for your lunch and your good night fairy tale is a testing strategy, you seem to be a perfect match! Are you potentially interested in participating in defining engineering-level QA strategy?
What we are looking for:
- Experience with setting up test strategy for your team and/or your component/application
- Experience with implementing Quality Assistance mindset
- Ability to design, develop, and execute automation scripts using open-source tools such as cypress.io, Detox, Selenium, JUnit, or TestNG or similar
- Experience with various types of testing
- Experience with API (e.g. REST) testing
Nice to have:
- You have experience with performance and/or security testing
- You have some experience as a developer
- You have past experience working in a SaaS Startup/Scale-up company
- You have past experience working in CCaaS, UCaaS or Telcom company
What can you expect from an usual day:
- Improving QA process, talking to QA community at CloudTalk and defining common sense of testing approaches
- Development and execution of automation tests
- Manual testing of non-automated test sets
- Updates to test sets, test data preparation, testing strategy optimization
- Participating in user stories refinement
- Mentoring and coaching your QA colleagues
- Ensuring quality of deliverables (test runs, quality & stability reports)
Our Tech Stack:
CloudTalk is a Next Generation Business Calling Software for data-driven teams.
It connects businesses, teams and customers in the cloud and uses data intelligence, AI and machine learning to transform customer experiences and adapt them perfectly to the unique demands of each user.
CloudTalk was founded in 2018 and, over the last 4 years, has grown into an industry leader with a globally distributed team (~200 people, 30+ nationalities) and offices in Bratislava and Prague.
This is our story. Do you wanna be part of it?