NOTICE: ONLINE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
LOCATION: REMOTELY FROM POLAND
SALARY FOR A MID: 17 500 - 30 000 PLN gross/monthly
SALARY FOR A SENIOR: 26 000 - 35 000 PLN gross/monthly
Brainly is the world’s largest online learning community, uniting students, parents, and teachers in solving their academic problems and exchanging knowledge.
Every month we are proud to be home to 300 million users around the world. Brainly’s knowledge base consists of hundreds of millions of Q&A content in more than 12 languages and covers a broad spectrum of educational subjects at different grades.
You will have the opportunity to turn machine learning artifacts into production systems and to participate in implementing state-of-the-art MLOps practices and to improve your skills in NLP, Computer Vision machine learning, large-scale data processing, and information retrieval.
The ideal candidate is an enthusiast of educational technologies with a background in software development and a blend of cloud infrastructure, machine learning, and DataOps / DevOps skillset.
As a part of the Machine Learning Infrastructure team, you will be working closely with other teams producing machine learning models as well as with the Data Engineering team and Automation team.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Build and maintain distributed ML production systems integrated with other product features or business processes
- Build and maintain data engineering pipelines and systems feeding ML production systems
- Build and maintain ML monitoring system - resource utilization, data and model drift, quality and performance
- Work with ML Engineers to deploy and orchestrate robust pipelines for training, evaluation, and inference at scale
- Build tools for supporting experiments, development, and debugging of machine learning models
- Create and maintain the infrastructure required for both development and production environments using infrastructure-as-a-code
- Create an automatic workflow for building, testing, tracking experiments, versioning, and deployment, using CI/CD tools
- Implement safe release and deployment models (e.g. canary release, blue/green deployment, load autoscaling) for achieving resilience in case of component failures or traffic bursts
- Share knowledge of DevOps and MLOps practices across teams
- Work with the ML Infra team, Solutions Architects, and Automation infra team to identify and architect infrastructure solutions to empower the team to move faster, more effectively, and with a higher level of automation in their work
- Research and implement the newest technologies in areas of ML and MLOps Engineering
WHAT MAKES YOU THE PERFECT CANDIDATE
- Experience with end-to-end machine learning systems development and maintenance (training, serving, monitoring)
- Practical experience with deployment and maintenance of machine learning models as microservices (on Kubernetes clusters e.g. Amazon EKS)
- Strong knowledge of cloud architectures (AWS, GCP, or Azure), services, and administration best practices for stability and functionality
- Strong knowledge of Python programming language and Bash scripting
- Experience with CI/CD, automation, and Infrastructure as a Code
- Experience with distributed systems, Kafka, or other stream-processing tools
- Knowledge of Terraform or other IaaC frameworks (e.g. CloudFormation, SAM, Google Deployment Manager, serverless.com, or similar)
WHAT WILL BLOW OUR MINDS
- Experience with production environments, especially machine learning environments
- Working experience in a similar position in DevOps, Data Engineering, Back-end, or related fields
- Experience with modern cloud serverless services
- Knowledge of data storage and data processing technologies (e.g. relational/non-relational databases, warehouses, cloud storage solutions, different processing engines, Apache Spark).
WHAT YOU GET BY JOINING BRAINLY
- We want to see you grow along with us – you will have 800$ per year for personal development, extra time for attending conferences and workshops, and unlimited access to an online learning platform (courses from Coursera, Udacity, Udemy, Harvard ManageMentor, Busuu, and many others!)
- Health is important, which is why at Brainly, we fully cover private health & dental care packages for you and your family and provide you with a sport card (Multisport Plus)
- You will also get an access to online individual psychological consultations with professionals in English, Polish & Ukrainian via the Mental Health Helpline
- Your personal concierge AskHenry will support you in your daily duties, eg. planning your dream vacation
- You can join internal communities and contribute to charity, diversity and inclusion initiatives, take part in great internal events or represent Brainly at conferences or meet-ups
- We also provide stock options
WHAT IS BRAINLY
Brainly, the world's No. 1 app for homework help, is leading the AI revolution in education. The AI-powered technology, connected to Brainly’s Knowledge Base of over 250 million moderated answers, gives every student 24/7 access to personalized learning assistance, enabling them to receive verified and tailored answers to their homework and study questions. Hundreds of millions of students, parents, and educators rely on Brainly as the proven platform to accelerate understanding and learning.
Based in Kraków, Poland, with our teams located in in New York City and Barcelona among other cities, Brainly apps and websites are visited by users from over 35 countries. Brainly is backed by Prosus, Point Nine Capital, General Catalyst, Runa Capital, Learn Capital and Kulczyk Investments.
Learn more about Brainly at www.brainly.com
By sending us your application you agree that Brainly sp. z o.o. will process your personal data to participate in this recruitment process. If you want to know more about how Brainly processes your personal data please click here.