Product Marketing Intern
Product Marketing Intern
We started Amenitiz to make technology accessible to independent hoteliers all over the world - whether they are in the heart of Paris or the Uyuni Salt Flats in Bolivia.
At Amenitiz, you’ll be working with us toward our shared vision to bring knowledge and innovation to the hospitality industry. We are committed to empowering independent hoteliers and helping them focus on what matters the most to them: crafting fantastic experiences for their guests.
Backed by some of Europe's leading investors, Amenitiz is one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe. We welcome amazing talent to join us on our mission of transforming the industry and growing while having fun!
About the role:
We are looking for 2 Product Marketing Interns to join us soon with a slightly different role in the team! In both cases you will be a key contributor in our team, having a real impact on shaping the future of customer communication at Amenitiz. This role offers a dynamic, team-oriented environment where you'll gain vital skills and insights, essential for your professional growth and have fun!
What you will do in the team:
- Work with various teams like sales, customer service, content, brand, and product teams to ensure cohesive efforts.
- Manage and contribute to the creation of content that educates both internal teams and customers.
- Analyze the effectiveness of campaigns and strategies, identifying areas of success and improvement.
- Constantly learn about new tools and strategies, and share this knowledge with the team.
- Aid in the design and execution of campaigns, whether they are for product launches or internal education.
Depending on your interests, working closely with our Product Marketing Manager you will contribute to one of the following:
A) Product Led growth (PLG): Acting as an analytical mind and focusing on communication strategies for our already acquired customers. You’ll be using cutting-edge tools like CustomerIO and Userpilot.
- Participate in developing and implementing strategies for in app communication.
- Prepare strategies to communicate product features and upselling techniques.
- Gain expertise in customer communication tools like CustomerIO, and share your knowledge with the team.
- Your goal would be to gradually become skilled enough to design your own campaigns independently.
B) Sales Led Growth (SLG): Acting as a creative mind to contribute to GTM (Go-To-Market) initiatives linked to campaigns improving knowledge of internal teams. Create clear messages about product updates or relevant market information for internal use but also for external communication with potential clients.
- Assist in every market-facing product launch campaign.
- Improve internal knowledge about Amenitiz products by creating informative messages for our teams.
- Educate various teams to enhance customer experiences and increase revenue.
- Research market competitors, compare Amenitiz with them, and brainstorm improvement or leveraging strategies.
- You are currently an enrolled student.
- You have great communication skills in English.
- Most of all you are proactive and always look for learnings (in any life domain; not necessarily study or work-related).
- You are not afraid to raise questions and you believe that being critical to yourself and your teammates supports growth.
- You have strong collaboration abilities, able to work effectively alongside other stakeholders.
If you’re more interested in option PLG Marketing:
- Analytical capacity with a logical and structured mindset.
- Interest in developing and understanding of customer communication tools.
- Fascinated by data and open to the idea of learning more about it.
If you’re more interested in option SLG Marketing:
- You use or would like to learn to use Ai in your daily basis
- You are a Creative Mind
- Bonus points for knowledge of Notion, Miro, HubSpot (or similar)
- It’s great if you are native French or Spanish but it's fine if you’re not!
Internships at Amenitiz:
Soooo… If you enjoyed it so far, we are looking for you to join us ! Please apply only if you are okay with these conditions and you have all the right documents.
- are 6 months long
- are full time (40h/week)
- are paid
- always require an Internship Agreement from your University (and allowance for full time internship)
- requires a EU passport
Sounds fantastic, but why Amenitiz?
We are building a great product:
We’ve created an all-in-one platform that provides property owners with everything they need to attract guests, handle bookings, grow revenue, and craft exceptional guest experiences in the most simple and easy way you can imagine.
Our great team is waiting for you:
We are starting 2024 with +300 team members, we foster a culture of positive vibes, empowering each team member to discover their true potential. Within Amenitiz you'll find a group of passionate, friendly, and ready-to-take-ownership people, who deliver a committed working environment.
Ready to face new challenges?
Over 10,000 hoteliers trust our software in more than 37 countries — and this is growing fast! That's millions of bookings a year and countless people working behind the scenes to improve the life of hoteliers and guest experiences. Bring your best and enjoy the ride!
Some of our favorite perks include…
- Our beautiful and spacious office is located right in the heart of Barcelona (Ronda de Sant Pere). Daily fruits, Tuesday breakfasts, Thursday after-office, Gym, and everyday sunshine and views at the rooftop.
- We do monthly team-building activities. From sailing the Mediterranean Sea and shows like Cirque du Soleil, to poetry, cooking, or magic workshops.
- Energetic, fast-growing, and international environment (30+ nationalities).
- One of the hottest start-ups in Barcelona, according to WIRED.
- Eager to be inspired and learn? We will buy any business book you want, while also having a deep library with amazing knowledge to trigger your growth.
- Positive impact on the world: https://noos.global/en.
- Barcelona Office
- Employment type
- Job language
Workplace & Culture
Amenitiz fosters a culture of positive vibes, empowering each team member to discover their true potential. Within our team, you'll find a group of passionate, friendly, and ready-to-take-ownership people, who deliver a committed working environment.
We endeavor to bring our best every day, leading with kindness, and building a client-first culture of success. We are ready to roll up our sleeves and leave the place better than we found it.
We created Amenitiz because we believe technology is the key to making success and profitability accessible to every hotelier in the world - whether in the heart of Paris or the Uyuni Salt Flats in Bolivia.
Our mission is to build an all-in-one platform to help owners grow and manage their vacation properties by making attracting guests, managing bookings, and crafting exceptional experiences simple and easy. We invite you to be part of our growing community and help us redefine the future of online hospitality together.
Product Marketing Intern
Already working at Amenitiz?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.