Senior Integration Engineer
At Algolia, we are passionate about our customers so we’re looking for an all star Integration Engineer who is ready to join our growing team. We need a technical leader who can take the lead on solving issues and drive maximum value / success of new and existing integrations. You will work closely with our Customer Success Managers, Partner Engineers, Technical Account Managers, Support Engineers, and Solutions Architects to ensure customers succeed with integrations and services provided by the integration team.
We want resilient problem solvers who aren’t afraid to think outside the box and get their hands dirty. We expect you to take ownership and be able to execute without defined processes and implicit direction. We're looking for candidates who raise the level of our teams. You should value and practice transparency, have the humility to accept your weaknesses and continuously strive to improve both personally and professionally. Are you ready for the challenge?
YOUR ROLE WILL CONSIST OF:
- Develop and maintain high valued system integrations to drive new customers and to continue overall satisfaction with existing customers
- Research and develop proof of concept on integrations to new platforms that can be leveraged in Sales technical wins
- Provide technical assistance and expertise to our partners/customers on integrations with Algolia
- Advocate best practices and review code specific to the Algolia SDK usage
- Provide meaningful feedback to our internal team based on the needs of the client
- Contribute to processes, documentation, and tooling to ensure the team can scale efficiently
YOU MIGHT BE A FIT IF YOU HAVE:
- 5+ years professional experience as a web developer
- 3+ years experience in a client-facing or education role
- 3+ years experience in working with Ecommerce, Service, or Content Management platforms
- 5+ years developing in one back-end language
- Excellent written and oral English skills
- Preference for candidates with experience at our current stage and beyond (over 10,000 customers, $50-200M ARR range, high growth, lots of change and building internal infrastructure).
NICE TO HAVE:
- Prior experience working for a digital agency or systems integrator
- Prior experience in education or public speaking
- Knowledge of UX / UI design and an understanding of common tools (Sketch, Figma,, etc.)
- Knowledge of NodeJS programming language
- Background in the Search industry
- Computer Science Degree
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN LIVE OUR VALUES:
- GRIT - Problem-solving and perseverance capability in an ever-changing and growing environment.
- TRUST - Willingness to trust our co-workers and to take ownership.
- CANDOR - Ability to receive and give constructive feedback.
- CARE - Genuine care about other team members, our clients and the decisions we make in the company.
- HUMILITY - Aptitude for learning from others, putting ego aside.
Algolia’s flexible workplace model is designed to empower all Algolians to fulfill our mission to power search and discovery with ease. We place an emphasis on an individual’s impact, contribution, and output, over their physical location. Algolia is a high-trust environment and our team members have the autonomy to choose where they want to work and when. We know community comes in many forms and strive to create opportunities for intentional in-person connection in our offices and virtually for our remote colleagues around the world.
We have a global presence with physical offices in San Francisco, NYC, Paris, London, Sydney and Bucharest.
Algolia prides itself on being a pioneer and market leader offering an AI-powered, API-First Search & Discovery platform that empowers 17,000+ businesses to compose customer experiences at internet scale that predict what their users want with blazing fast search and web browse experience. Algolia powers more than 30 billion search requests a week – four times more than Microsoft Bing, Yahoo, Baidu, Yandex and DuckDuckGo combined.
Algolia is part of a cadre of innovative new companies that are driving the next generation of software development, creating APIs that make developers’ lives easier; solutions that are better than building from scratch and better than having to tweak monolithic SaaS solutions.
In 2021, the company closed $150 million in series D funding and quadrupled its post-money valuation of $2.25 billion. Being well capitalized enables Algolia to continue to invest in its market leading platform, to better serve its thousands of customers–including Under Armor, Petsmart, Stripe, Gymshark, and Walgreens, to name just a few.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
We’re looking for talented, passionate people to build the world’s best search & discovery technology. As an ownership-driven company, we seek team members who thrive within an environment based on autonomy and diversity. We're committed to building an inclusive and diverse workplace. We care about each other and the world around us, and embrace talented people regardless of their race, age, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, color, veteran status, disability and socioeconomic background.
READY TO APPLY?
If you share our values and our enthusiasm for building the world’s best search & discovery technology, we’d love to review your application!