Senior Manager, Enterprise Sales
At Algolia, we are passionate about helping developers & product teams connect their users with what matters most in milliseconds!
We are seeking a proven sales executive to lead a growing team of Enterprise Account Executives, responsible for driving net new and expansion business within our Large Enterprise segment.
This is a high-impact role which will require a strong combination of commercial, strategic and people management skills. The ideal candidate is customer focused, metrics driven, embraces a consultative sales philosophy, and is passionate about helping his/her team succeed in an exciting, hyper growth environment.
YOUR ROLE WILL CONSIST OF:
- Ongoing development and mentoring of your sales team (Recruiting, hiring and training of new team members on our sales process and the Algolia value proposition)
- Develop and implement sales strategies that drive monthly, quarterly and yearly growth against company bookings targets
- Perform weekly pipeline reviews and accurately forecast your team’s attainment with senior leadership
- Drive productivity and efficiency improvements through enablement, process improvements, innovation and adoption of new technologies
- Foster an open-communication environment within the team
- Participate and provide executive support in prospect and customer meetings
- Leverage customer feedback to generate ideas about new features and offerings
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of Algolia’s solution, value proposition, competitors, and industry trends
YOU MIGHT BE A FIT IF YOU HAVE:
- 3+ years of successful results managing Account Executives
- Experience with closing complex SaaS opportunities at large, multi-billion dollar organizations
- Experience selling to both senior business and technical buyers
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce (reports, dashboards, forecasting)
- Working effectively with Marketing, Sales Development, Operations, Product teams and Customer Success teams
- Preference for candidates with experience managing sellers at a pre-IPO, fast growing organization that is undergoing a rapid rate of change.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN LIVE OUR VALUES:
- GRIT - Problem-solving and perseverance capability in an ever-changing and growing environment.
- TRUST - Willingness to trust our co-workers and to take ownership.
- CANDOR - Ability to receive and give constructive feedback.
- CARE - Genuine care about other team members, our clients and the decisions we make in the company.
- HUMILITY - Aptitude for learning from others, putting ego aside.
Algolia’s workplace strategy, Hybrid Remote, is designed to harness the power of the opportunities that remote work offers both employees and the company, while also providing an engaging in-office experience for the times when an employee is in an office. Our workplace approach reflects the belief that an employee’s impact, contribution, and output are more important than their physical location.
The majority of employees will be able to choose if, and when, they come into an office on a regular basis. There will be times when our people are asked to come into an office for “moments that matter:” activities like critical planning meetings and team social gatherings. Beyond those events, 80% of our workforce may choose the location from where they work in the country in which they were hired.
We have physical offices in San Francisco, NYC, Atlanta, Paris, London, Austin, Sydney and Bucharest. https://www.algolia.com/about/
Algolia prides itself on being a pioneer and market leader offering an AI-powered, API-First Search & Discovery platform that empowers 12,000+ businesses to compose customer experiences at internet scale that predict what their users want with blazing fast search and web browse experience. Algolia powers more than 30 billion search requests a week – four times more than Microsoft Bing, Yahoo, Baidu, Yandex and DuckDuckGo combined.
Algolia is part of a cadre of innovative new companies that are driving the next generation of software development, creating APIs that make developers’ lives easier; solutions that are better than building from scratch and better than having to tweak monolithic SaaS solutions.
In 2021, the company closed $150 million in series D funding and quadrupled its post-money valuation of $2.25 billion. Being well capitalized enables Algolia to continue to invest in its market leading platform, to better serve its thousands of customers–including Under Armor, Petsmart, Stripe, Gymshark, and Walgreens, to name just a few.
The team is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Paris, London, New York, Austin, Atlanta, Sydney and Bucharest. To learn more, visit www.algolia.com.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
We’re looking for talented, passionate people to build the world’s best search & discovery technology. As an ownership-driven company, we seek team members who thrive within an environment based on autonomy and diversity. We're committed to building an inclusive and diverse workplace. We care about each other and the world around us, and embrace talented people regardless of their race, age, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, color, veteran status, disability and socioeconomic background.
READY TO APPLY?
If you share our values and our enthusiasm for building the world’s best search & discovery technology, we’d love to review your application!